The Department of Mechanical Engineering is a house for several student groups. The students partcipate in various events and ranging from building and racing a SAE Mini Baja car to performing outreach and educational activities to interest elementary school students in Engineering.
Visit the web page for each student group to see their calendar of upcoming events.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Society of Automative Engineers (SAE) Mini Baja
- Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE)
- Engineers Without Borders
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Tau Beta Pi (Engineering Honor Society)